1. Preheat the oven to 120 °C. Slice a tiny piece from the base of the tomatoes so they will sit upright. Pour 100 ml of olive oil into a small bowl & roll each tomato through oil then season with salt & pepper.
Sit upright in a pan big enough to hold tomatoes in a one layer.
2. Prick eggs with a fine pin, than boil for 9 minutes, refresh under cold water. Shell & halve them.
3. Soak capers in warm water, rinse & dry well with paper towel. Fry capers in hot vegetable oil for 30 seconds then dry on paper towel.
4. To make horseradish mayonnaise, whisk egg yolks, mustard salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Slowly add the combined oils in a steady stream being careful to emulsify well between each addition. Add last of the oil until quite thick and acidulate with a little vinegar, whisk in the horseradish and season to taste. It should be thick enough to coat the salad ingredients and taste hot and acidic.
5. Rub a little olive oil over the lamb & season with salt and pepper. Place the lamb on a cast iron skillet (or BBQ) on medium heat for 3 minutes. Turn over & cook for a further 3 minutes. Rest in a warm place for 5 minutes.
6. Place a generous thread of oil and a splash of vinegar over the lettuce leaves, watercress, cabbage, mung beans and mustard leaves and eggs and gently toss with a sprinkling of sea salt.
7. Toss eggs in a little oil and sea salt. Distribute salad leaves between 4 plates. Slice lamb into 2-3mm thick slices and arrange over salad. Distribute cornichons, spring onions, anchovies, parmesan, cherry tomatoes and eggs. Dress with horseradish mayonnaise.